Tuesday, December 30, 2008

5 Things

I have looked at so many other blogs and Janelle's is probably my favorite place to land. She has one entry that I love and it is about things about her. I sat down and tried answering some of the questions that she asked. It is harder than it looks. I really had to sit and think on some of these questions. Some of them (the negative stuff) almost was too easy where the positive stuff was harder. I think it should be the other way around. I will have to work on that. So here is my first attempt on 5 Things about me...

5 Things I am good at:
1. I am good at cooking. I even can say that I am great at crockpot cooking.
2. Organizing. I love to organize. I love when I have the time to organize.
3. Coping crafts. I love to look at other people's projects and see if I can copy them. Most of the time I like to think I do a pretty good job.
4. Crewl Work. I have not done this in years, but some of my stuff was nice.
5. I can sing like a rock star when I am driving in my truck and no one can hear me!

5 Things not so good at:
1. My handwritting is not very good. I wish this was better.
2. I can not sew.
3. I can not memorize scriptures like I should. I have a hard time reading them.
4. I can not play the piano.
5. I can not loose weight. It keeps finding me.

5 Things I Want To Learn:
1. How to make really good jewelry.
2. MORE sign language.
3. Shoot an arrow straight and not hurt my arm.
4. More computer skills
5. Photography

5 Things I Want To Do:
1. Take line dancing/Swing with my sweetheart. (He hates to dance so I don't see this one happening..)
2. Have a home of my own that I can paint any color I want.
3. Go on a mission with my sweetheart.
4. Explore the world.
5. See all my kids marry in the temple.

5 Places I Want To Go:
1. Go on a cruise anywhere with my sweetheart.
2. Go to Disney World
3. Hike on warm beach coast with DaNae
4. All over the U.S.
5. This one I need to think about some more...

2 comments:

GREENLAW said...

hey! cute blog! :) you are SO welcome to the greenlaw blog anytime!!! i like this post... it's always fun to get to know someone a little better!

Amber said...

okay, So you're going to laugh, I had one of your posts saved as the address for your blog, instead of just the blog address so every time I logged on to see something new, I got the same old page. Silly me, I'm caught up now, so onward and upward!

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout