Monday, March 30, 2009

How much? Really?!?!

For those that are the faint of heart, I say, stop reading now. For what I am about to discuss is rather....oooooie. I would not talk about it other than the fact that I keep "Running Into It" or I should say that it is "Running Out Of" me on a continuous journey. Yes, the topic is "SNOT" Just how much of it can one person make? What is it really made of? Will it ever go away?
I have had, what I believe to be, buckets coming out of me in the past 4 days. I should take stock in tissues! Yes, I did go to Ask.com to find out just how much can a person make in one day and I do believe that this person has never had a serious drip. I will not tell you how much the person believes that one can make, for I know that I have far surpassed that amount, and NO, I have not saved all of it to check.
So, where did I get it? Will it ever go away? Maybe this is a plot from the makers of Nyquil. (For this is truly the only thing that will help me to rest! And yes, sometimes we do have it for dinner! And Yes, I have gone through 2 bottles!) The girl at Target knows me and worries about me. You see, they have to ask for I.D. for the release of it at the store. I don't know what my limit is before they take it away from me, but then there is always Wal-Mart!
If anyone really knows when all this will go away, I would so love to hear from that person. My nose Thanks You.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Get the tissues with lotion, you will never go back.

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout