Sunday, March 7, 2010

Look What I Made!

This weekend was our youth/ward auction. What a great time to come together as a ward to support our youth for all the activities that they have planned, to be able to fund them. I am so impressed with all the talent that we have in our ward. With that being said, it makes me stretch to see what I can come up with that will be even a smidgen close to the talent that I know will be shown. THIS WAS TOTALLY FUN! The dinner is free but you pay for the desserts. Then tons of stuff was donated for auction! I made these "Flowers" that are totally edible, except for the sticks. The main part of the flower is a brownie, the peddles are gum paste and there is a raspberry candy holding the peddles on the stick with a dollop of melted chocolate to hold the brownie on. All of them were sold very quickly!


How am I going to top this next year?


1 comment:

The A.Wahls said...

These look awesome Janey! You are SO creative!

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout