Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Official!

Yes! It's True! She is a official driver! She passed her driving exam! Yippy! Pros-
1. She is no longer waiting for me to pick her up from activities.
2. I can send her to pick up things from the store for me.
3. She can drive herself to seminary early in the mornings!
4. She can plan her activities around her time frame and not her mothers.

Cons-
1. I no longer get to hear all about her day as soon as she pops into the truck after school.
2. I no longer get to listen to all the kids talking as I drive them to all the activities.
3. Gas and insurance for another vehicle.
4. I will not be as involved with all her activities and get to hear all the inside stuff...

This is a happy/sad day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout