Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I don't know how this "Tagged" thing works. I am still so new to the world of blogging. I guess this one started with Terra tagging Amber who then "Tagged" Alyssa and myself. (I was not peeking!) ok...so now I tag Jen and Shelley! YOUR IT!


So here are a couple of my swim buddies. I am going to have to start taking more pictures for the blog thing. I had SOOOO much fun this summer. This was one of my favorite days when Amber and Kennedy and Aeryn came over for a swim and we had a cheese lunch together! I so want to do this again! Along with Alyssa and Lexi, Aubs, Ali, Nicole, Julia, Ella....All my swim buddies!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Janey,

Love the pics, can't wait for more swimmin and cheese lunches, the girls were so excited to see their pics on your blog.

The A.Wahls said...

Swimming with Janey is a memory that will not be forgotten for us. Thanks for sharing your pool every summer. We look forward to it more than you know!

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout