Tuesday, November 4, 2008



So it has been almost 2 months since my last drop of caffeine. The hardest part has been loosing my Dr. Pepper. I am obsessed with the flavor. I do not like rootbeer, and nothing else really even comes close. How can you even eat chocolate without Dr. Pepper? It is the perfect drink, it goes with everything, breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Then my "Oh Mighty Great White Hunter" comes back from Idaho with 4 cases of TADA! Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper! I thought I was going to cry. YES! I am back in buisness. That was one week ago. I went out to my stash to get a can this morning, AND I AM DOWN TO MY LAST CAN! My evil son has been drinking my soda. The child must die! Now it is my quest to see if the Wal-mart here will please carry the blessed soda so as to keep my world rockin! Otherwise, my dear man is going to have to make a soda run next week.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout