Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things About ME!

So on facebook several friends of mine have been "Tagged" and asked to tell 25 things about them. It has been really fun to read about them. And then I was "Tagged". This is the list that my husband and son help to create. It really is not as easy as it looks. (And yes, Aaron,number 25 is true!)
1. My shop is better than Jeff's
2. I dye my eyebrows
3. I can play the violin
4. I can't play the accordian
5. I don't make New Year resolutions, I find themes for the year. This year is from President Monson's October Conference "Find Joy In The Journey"
6. i don't have a favorite color, but I love Camo
7. I can have a converstaion with a 3 year old deaf child. That is about it for my sign language
8. I have been a worker at girls camp for over 8 years and LOVE IT!
9. I have night terrors and scare my kids!
10. I can shoot a gun and I have a compound bow. (And I do not hunt!)
11. In the case of a water landing, I can be used as a floatation device
12. My kids love my cooking
13. I am a beauty school drop out. (There is a song about that!)
14. I have been married longer than I have not! (And Loving IT!)
15. I asked my husband to marry me! (And he said YES! Silly Man!)
16. I have been the only one to give my husband hair cuts in the last 22+ years
17. I was in a beauty contest (Ms. Alpine) and got Ms. Photogenic
18. I have lived on the East Coast and the West Coast
19. I am a statistic (In many ways)
20. I am ambidextrous but I had to look up how to spell it!
21. I can't spell
22. I love to eat! But, not vegetables. That is what food eats!
23. I collect things
24. I am a night owl
25. I used to be really shy. Jeff cured me of that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout