Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

On July 14 (Tuesday)I went with these pretty girls to Edwards Theater



To sit with these very crazy people





To watch...



Now let me tell you how crazy people are..The movie was suppose to start at 12:15 a.m. (I know what you are saying already...hello..what time..this should have been my first clue!) We got there at 9:30ish to see people in lines EVERYWERE! I went roaming to find what line we were suppose to stand in. (One of the girls had purchased our tickets a month before so we were assured a seat.) I found out that our theater had already been let in. OK....great...We walked into the theater to find that 98% of the seats were already filled. Well, let me take that back..about 80% were filled with the other 18% percent covered with socks to save them for people. So to find 5 seats together was not an easy task. One lady had saved over 25 seats. I was not happy with this since my back side was there and ready to sit..where were all the people? I asked one of the employees if people were allowed to save seats..he said NO! Thus, I then and confronted the lady with the 25+ seats. She said that her girls were in the bathroom (all 25+ of them?) and that she had been there since 8 and was told she could save seats. (She was not a nice lady.) I related to her that I was told that people were not to save seats. She was ready for a fight...Really lady...ITS A MOVIE! I gave up...there was no way I was going to sit next to her for the next 3 hours waiting for the movie to start...(I think she really needed a nap) So we were in seats that made it so we were looking right up Harry's nose. The movie did not start until almost 12:30..(What happened to the 12:15 time?) People were pretty punchy by then and were trying to be entertainers. (They really should keep their day jobs..) Well we got out of there about 3:45 a.m. to find that the parking lot was FULL of young teen drivers that had no clue how to get out of a parking lot when everyone wants out at the same time. (Now why are parents letting new teen drivers out past city curfew anyway?) Well...I was so overtired that I don't think I really remember all the movie...did I like it? LETS GO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!

So on July 16 (Thursday) at the 8:30 showing, we went with these girls and had the best seats and YES, it was better to see it the second time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout