Friday, July 10, 2009

What the?

So Coqui called me in the bathroom and asked me what this was..
I have no idea! I look to see if it is wet around it...No...Is something dripping? No...What is it? Crusty, yes...hhmmmm...mystery!
Then Klair comes home and I ask her..."Do you know what this is?"
Klair starts laughing.."Mom, don't be mad"...so I know that there is a story to this.
Klair was getting ready to get into the shower and does not have her glasses on. She sees something coming down from the ceiling. IT IS A SPIDER! (Ok, my daughter has inherited my fear of spiders..) She has NOTHING to kill it with and can't go out in the hall to find something since she does not have any clothes on.
She fills her hands with water to throw at the spider to get in on the ground. Once on the ground it is still moving. She throws more water on it. IT IS STILL MOVING! What to use, what to use....thinking..
She grabs the shaving cream and just plasters the spider. She didn't want to clean it up incase the spider was still alive under all that.
That is thinking on your feet. If water doesn't kill it, use shaving cream!

1 comment:

The A.Wahls said...

SO funny! That reminds me of the "windex" thing "My big fat greek wedding"

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout