Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nursery continued...

A bit ago one of our boys was standing on a chair looking out the window with a few girls around him on the chair and he was talking to them at great length.
Teacher: McKay..What are you doing?
McKay: I'm showing the girls my car.

Well we can see where this is going...Watch out for this one! (Too Cute!)

When I first started in the nursery we were having a lesson on families. I was asking the kids about some of the things their parents tell them about how much they love them.
Me: Aubrey, what are some things that your parents say that show they love you?
Aubrey: At our house, Daddy says Christmas is canceled!

Be careful what you ask!

1 comment:

The A.Wahls said...

Oh, little Aubs! What a crack up! And nothing says "I love you" like "Christmas is cancelled!"

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout