Monday, October 19, 2009

Into The Woods

For the past several weeks, Klaria has been involved with her school musical production "Into The Woods". For those that know the musical, Klaira was one of Cinderella's step sisters. This is Klair in her dress. I think she looks like someone ready to perform at DisneyLand. (SHE HATES PINK!)
I love this picture of her and another girl backstage while getting ready.

The kids were AMAZING in this play. It is not a easy musical. It moves fast. I have to say that the girls out-shined the boys with very grown up voices. There are several comical moments in the musical and I am glad that the kids were able to pick up on them.
I love this picture since it showed her big honkin earrings that she had to wear every night. Klaira doesn't wear much jewelery so to see her in such big earrings was almost comical.
I am happy that Klaira has found her nitch at this school. She is so fun to watch on stage and I am impressed at how she can stay in character. (I never did get a picture of her in her wig and I think she didn't want to have any pictures to remind her of just how awful it was. Ok, it was really ugly!) This production was a very large undertaking for all the kids and they did it beautifully. Long days started with going to school all day to go to practice to get home some times after 10 at night to try and eat something, get home work done and maybe get a shower. I do have to say that I am glad that this is over now. Maybe her room will get some attention now.



2 comments:

shelleyv said...

Klaira looks so cute! I am so sad that I missed it. I absolutely love musicals. Way to go Girl!

The A.Wahls said...

Love the dress! I got to wear a hoop skirt in "The King and I" when I was in high school; it was my favorite costume ever, but I don't hate pink! She looks great! I'm so proud of her. Please let me know when/if you get a recording of it. I'd love to see it!

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout