Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve

This New Year's Eve was so much fun! My friend, DaNae, called and said that her family was going to have a little get-together and we were welcome to come. They were going to make some Chinese food and play games. Nothing too big.
Well, make food we did! I made egg rolls and her family made Gyosa, Rice, and Sushi. It was a hit! Yes, I tried the Sushi, and NO, I don't like it.
Then we made a game called, "Who, Where, How". It is a charade version of the game "Clue" and "Telephone"but nothing has to go together. You have 3 people leave the room. Then as a group you choose Who died, Where they died and How they died. Then one person comes back in the room and can choose anyone to act out the different parts. (one person per part) Then they have to act it out for the 2nd person who has to then act it out for the 3rd who has to figure out what is going on. This we played for 3 rounds and then played a game called "How's Yours". Wont tell you all the parts to that one, but fun game. Then we rang in the new year with non-alcoholic bubbly. Of course I didn't even think to take pictures until everyone is drinkin it up.


The best part is watching the prego lady drinkin it up! Jen is so much fun!


At the end of the night, DaNae had all of us open a fortune cookie. (Great new tradition!) I love what mine said. I am holding on to this one! I need to remind myself when I am feeling a bit unsure of myself with some of the things I have lined up already for this year...I can do it! We look forward to this new year and all that it brings!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout