Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hide and Seek

LuvLump's school put on the production of "Hide And Seek". Now this is a bit of a dark play to begin with and so when LuvLump didn't make it into the 9 people cast, I was a bit relieved. I know that she was really upset, but she then said that she was willing to do what ever just to be apart of the crew just so she could be busy. Well, one of the girls had to drop out and LuvLump was in. As a mother I was happy for her, but the thought of, "Not another play" did go through my head. Not to mention again that this is a bit dark in content.


I don't have any pictures of the play since you are not allowed to take pictures in the theater and I am not shelling out the money for the cheep CD with very few pictures of my daughter and tons of kids that I don't even know their names. Yes, I am a terrible mother but I have other things that are keeping me up at night, not this one.
LuvLump plays a 40 something year old housekeeper for a young expecting couple who rent out a farm house way out in the country with their only neighbors living about 5 miles away. Now LuvLump sends me a picture of herself the first time they do make up on her..(to protect the innocent, we will not be sharing that picture. The make up was done by other students..not professionals..)My first question to her was, "How old are you suppose to be? You look like you are 80!" She tells me she is suppose to be about my age....HELLO, I don't have gray hair and heavy wrinkles!!!!) Well before she comes out after the play, she cleans up her face the best she can and brushes her hair out..still is a bit gray...

One more week! One more week! One more week...What do you mean you want to do the summer production of "Wizard of OZ"? NO way! You are already busy with summer school (her choice...) girls camp and you want to get your drivers licence. Not to mention that I have a list of things that I would like to do before going back to work in August! Like clean my house! (I know it is a silly thing to want my house clean...)

1 comment:

Klaira said...

I'm so glad you are extremely happy to support me in what I love, mother! way to go with all that hard work... right out the window.-

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout