Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Beginnings!

A few weeks ago a dear friend of mine (DaNae)called me and said that she needed to meet me for lunch. She had something very important that she needed to talk over with me. Well you know that got the mind going...

My friend had a business proposition for me...Ok, I'm listening!
Well, long story short, her sister was coming down to have a craft show here and thought DaNae should have something in it also, especially since it was going to be at her house...(that is a sneaky way of getting a sister to open her house to have many people track mud in and have it all discombobulated for several days..)
DaNae somehow thinks that I am crafty and it would be fun to make crafts with me. Oh, and we only have about 2 weeks to put it all together. And we have no start up money.
OK, I'm in! Anything with DaNae is going to be an adventure!

Sooooo....
Working at the school
Driving Klaira around with all of her activities..(still working on the driving permit)
Calling at church
Keeping a house running (well, it is better on some days)
Sure...I have time!


6x6 Glass Block Bank: $15



6x6 Wood Santa: $8
Well, the open house/craft Boutique was a success! DaNae's sister brought enough stuff that she could of had the whole show herself. We had 4 other girls bring their stuff to sell also (candles, jewelery, etc...)
Now DaNae lives in a neighborhood that people come from all over to look at the Christmas lights. At night time we open up her garage and we have everything set up that people are still coming to buy our stuff! Its great! We have even had several orders for more things. Who knows where this will go! I have set up another blog (I haven't had time to really do much with it yet...) that will have some of our fun creations. theaccentedlife.blogspot.com
YIPPY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout