Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ok, quick update of what we did for Gobble Day...
Coqui went to Washington to spend a few days with friends,
Keana is living in Washington and her car would not make it down, so she stayed up there..
Colton found a girl and her family that would feed him up at Shaver Lake where he could play in the snow...
Klaira stayed home with Jeff and myself...poor kid. Wednesday night Klaira was sliding on the kitchen tile and fell on her arm, just below the elbow. SOOO Thursday morning her and I made a trip to Urgent Care. X-rays are crazy and don't really show everything. They wrapped it and sent her on her way.
We (Jeff, Klaria and I) went to see the new Disney show "Tangled" which was a cute movie, to come home to a Turkey dinner. We got up 4 in the morning to drive down to DL to meet up with our dear friends, The Holcombes! A very full day of standing in lines and giggles and cold, Jeff and I traded Klaira for Keith and came home to get in about 2:30 in the morning. Klaira stayed and had another day at DL and Jeff and Keith were golfing fools. I am getting ready for a open house this next weekend so I am up to my eyeballs in craft stuff... Klaira got back this afternoon in time for her and myself to give it round 2 at Urgent Care. She is in a half cast for now and we will look at x-rays next week if not better. Now we head back to work and school for 3 more weeks until we are off for Christmas Break! Yippy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout