Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family Time

It is hard to believe just how fast our family is growing up. I use to hate it when people would tell me to enjoy my kids when they were little because it would go so fast. When you are dealing with 2 kids under the age of 2 and they both have ear infections and you have not slept for 2 weeks, it really can not go fast enough. Now that our family is into the adult ages, this is when I really do wish it would slow down. I am enjoying every minute with them.

This past week, Coqui and Keana and Collin flew down from Washington to spend some family time. It has been the best! To have family dinner time together, and have Keana unable to eat for fear that food will come shooting out her nose because of the stories that Colton is telling. I have missed having all of my family together.




































































This was a picture I got of Colton this morning. Today he left for a great adventure in the Army. I love and adore him and I will miss him so much. It is hard to know that I can't call him anytime I want. He is so excited and I am so proud of him.

I love that my girls wanted to come and spend time with their brother before he left.

I am blessed!










No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout