Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Month Of Happy!

Twinners!
 For a little over a month Keana and Collin came and stayed with us!  We took so many pictures but it is hard to pick which ones to share that shows just how fun it was without doing a picture overload.  It was hard to leave for work everyday knowing that this little guy was at home waiting for me to come snuggle!  Almost every night I was able to rock him to sleep.  I miss my snuggle buddy!  He just makes any problem that I might have, just slip away.  He does my heart good!





.







TV Time! Come on MeeMa!

Dad, I need to go back to MeeMa's, but you can come this time!



You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember when you were helping me raise Janelle, I had to tell you to stop rocking her cause I didn't have a rocker and didn't want to have to rock her every night anyway. Glad to hear you now have a baby you can rock. janet jones

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout