Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22

It has been another long day. I had expected to post earlier but life happened. So this morning I had a early appointment with the Women's center to get the results of my uterus biopsy that I had two weeks ago. It came back negative. I was not surprised. (But then my "Angel" told me last week the results.) Then I had several other doctors come in and talk to me about options for a uterus oblation. We got the dates all set up and the test that need to be done before the oblation all set up. That was a long morning of talking and waiting. Then I raced home, had an early lunch with my sweetheart and then off to my next appointment. I met with the surgeon for the breast surgery and I was expecting to set up the surgery for in about 3 weeks to a month. From discussions with her in the past, it was looking more to the end of August. When we acutually talked to her today, we found out she has me on the schedual for this Wednesday. WHAT?!?!?! WO! (She was surprised that no one had called me..)She is super busy in August and didn't want to wait..plus with the lung cancer still looming, it was better to get mine done sooner. The ONLY problem is that she does not have a plastic surgeon right now. So no reconstruction now. I am a little bummed but we have so many things that need attention right now, boobs will just have to wait. (Thats a familiar story..wait to get them off, wait to get them back on...OH WELL..)Then the realization that "OH, THE OTHER DOCTOR THIS MORNING WANTS TO DO THE OBLATION NEXT WEEK.." Well that will just have to wait now. Since the oblation is not dealing with anything that is screeming at me (well, it is but it can wait) it is going to have to be moved down on the prioriy list. Dang, since that has been BOTHERING ME THE LONGEST! Funny how that is. So now I need to call that office in the morning and cancel all those appointments. Tomorrow I probably have to go in for a bunch of blood test and other test before Wednesday's adventure. I am a little nervous. I don't like pain. I don't do it well. It will be weird to not have my boobs anymore. But I am happy that the ITCH will finally be gone. Hurray! I once saw a quote, but not sure who said it, that said, "A scar is proof that you are tougher than what is trying to hurt you!" Wednesday, I will have a scar to be proud of! The past few weeks I have had the most WONDERFUL cards and text and emails of love and support. I can not begin to explain the love that I am feeling. I didn't realize how many people have been dealing with their own "Scars". I even have a card all the way from Japan where a dear friend and her husband are serving a mission! I feel all the prayers for me and it touches me so deeply! I have my name in several temples with many people that don't even know me, praying for me. I am in awe! No, very humbled! I will post more hopefully at the end of the week. (If I am able to lift my hands!!) Maybe I will have Jeff post..I really do need to hear things from his side..I love several of the things he has said the past few weeks! He takes such good care of me! He is my prince charming! My everything! I am SO blessed to have him as my husband!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We know you are strong,you are a great example! Our prayers are with you,thanks for sharing, because it is making me aware of so much about myself. May the Lord be with you, and your Doctors. Love you!
Susan Madsen

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout