Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm Not the only one!

A friend told me a bit ago about a young woman fighting Carcinoid Cancer, same as myself. My first thought was," But research says that only one in a million get Carcinoid Cancer and I am that one." Only to find out, no...I'm not the only one. This brings so many different feelings to the surface. One, I never want anyone to have to go through Cancer. Then, I am so Thankful to have someone else in the same fight to share what they have learned to help guide me. Janis has shared her experience of Breast Cancer with me. Now I have Janelle Smith Connell to share with me her story of Carcinoid Cancer.(janellesfight.blogspot.com) I am finding out that everyone I meet has a story. Everyone is going through something. Today I had lunch with a friend that is learning to be a single mom. She is learning to BE. Another friend lost two of her daughters in a tragic accident two years ago...All these women are taking on their trials and are sharing with me, to help me to be strong. I didn't mean for this to be a sappy entry, BLAH! I am THANKFUL for the strength of others that help me daily. I am Blessed!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout