Saturday, November 2, 2013

Still Holding..

SOOOOOO..My first date to remove this itty bit of cancer was set up for October 21st. Then it got moved to November 4th. Then... You got it... It was moved again. UUUGGGGGGG!!!!! When I got the phone call Thursday night (I was suppose to do blood work that next morning) I will admit I cried a little. After calling my sweetheart in a panic (They were pushing for December 6th)I was able to put it into perspective again. I don't hurt! I don't even know it is inside of me. I feel great! Well... where I work is a little petri dish of every kind of germ out there... I was exposed to the flu, strep and other stuff in just one class room this week...(I started feeling yucky on Tuesday night and have been feeling a bit achy with a sore throat for the past few days)... I know that I am going to hurt when I have my surgery. But I think it is like a mother ready to face labor to get to the reward of a baby to love... I will be cancer free! Everything has been on HOLD. But, I have food in the freezer, the things that I am responsible for regarding our Women's Day activity for church is ready to go. I will get my house all spic and span this week and maybe even get some gardening done. I am scared for the un-known... how will it feel? How long will it hurt? Will I struggle with coming out of the anesthesia like I have the past two surgeries? I am at peace knowing that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me. I know he has brought me to this very talented surgeon who will take good care of me. I know that I have many wonderful prayers being offered up for me. I know that I have many friends and family who support me! I can do this! Scar number 6! Awesome!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout