Sunday, June 21, 2009

Frogs

When the Rial family was visiting, we noticed a few little frogs by their wheels. Little did I know it was about to explode in frogs in my yard...
This one is taking a break.

It was really tired.
I was scooping out of the pool over 50 of these little guys the first day I noticed them. I say over 50 because at 50 I quit counting. I threw them over the fence into the neighbors yard, but I think he was throwing them back over with a few of the ones in his yard.
At night when the sprinklers come on, the grass in the front yard and the back yard turns into a frog party! Lots of dancing. The funny ones were the ones that made it into my shop and into the saw dust. To see lumps of saw dust jumping....ok, a bit freeky.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout