Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rial Family

Memorial Day Weekend I had a wonderful surprise! My dear high school friend and her family came to see me. The Rial Family lives in Gresham Oregon. They were on a fun filled vacation that took them from Crater Lake to Yosemite, to Cambria to Montery and beyond. How great that they made "Where the Wildthings Grow" part of their adventures.



Douglas, Cambria, Lonie (holding Sierra) Morgan, and in back of Morgan is Jarom and in front of Cambria is Denica.

Fresno was warm when they got here, but it has not been warm enough to really make the pool comfortable. This did not stop the kids. They said that it was warmer than the stream that they had been in the day before in Yosemite. Sierra was in so long, her lips turned blue. When I wrapped her in a towel, she snuggle in for a few minutes, the shivering had not stopped yet, and she said that she HAD to get back in. She just Had to!

Love Denica's face! She loved swimming! But then, I think she had a smile on her face the whole time she was here! What a doll.
I had a wonderful visit with Doug talking about all the people that we both knew in Fresno. It turns out that Doug was raised in this area.
I loved talking to the Rial kids, getting to know them. What great people Lonie and Doug are raising. Jarom, the oldest, is getting ready to leave on his mission soon. I look forward to hearing about his adventures! (I hope that I am on the email list!)
Cambria is such a tender heart. She is so much like her mother at that age. She cares so much about other people.
Denica is such a performer. She will steal the show every time! She never ran out of things to say. She is quite entertaining.
Sierra, what a sweet one. She can have what ever she wants! She has me wrapped around her little finger.
I wish I lived closer to Lonie. I so miss spending time with her. She has always been such a good friend. She has a way of making me want to be a better person.












No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout