Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quote

I love this quote from Erma Bombeck:

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

What have I done today to be able to say that I have used the talents that Heavenly Father gave me?
What will I be remembered for after I am gone? Will I be remembered? Will they say I was a nice person? Will I be remembered as someone that tried everything and loved it?!?
A friend asked me today if I could make posters for the youth auction that is coming up in a few weeks...she said that I made the cutest posters..That made me feel good. Of everyone that she could have asked (and there is some impressive, talented people in this ward!) she asked me. Tomorrow I am using my poster talents....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your poster skills are amazing!!!!! When is this auction happening?

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout