Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26

This morning started about 4 omygollyitisstilldarkoutside early. I was awaken by intense pain in my side. Sorry this may be TMI..I think I had a ovarian cyst burst..the pain is so intense. I took heavy drugs but it took a long time for them to kick in. By that time I was in no condition to work. I hate that we are only on the second week of school and I have only been a few times. Between all the doctor appointments and then today not feeling good..UUGG. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon where I thought I would be going over the test from last week. My appointment was for 1:30 and the doctor finally came in to see me about 3:30. She was surprised to see us. What's up? Jeff and I looked at each other cause we know WE didn't plan this meeting....She gave me a look over and we talked for a few, then I asked how my test looked from last week..she gave them a quick look and said everything looks great. No other cancer was found other than the carcinoid in the lung that we already knew about. WHAT? REALLY? That news was so worth sitting in that room for 2 hours! Amazing! Again I truly believe that prayers work! So now she is handing me off to Pulmanary. This makes me worried since I so much love my doctor. She is beyond words! I tell people that she left her autograph on my chest. And it is beautiful! So now next week I am off to see the Oncologist. That is all that I have on the calendar at this time but I know that it will fill up fast. It is just "Hurry up and Wait" again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout