Monday, September 9, 2013

Gifts from Heaven

I don't have any updates yet, I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so I know I will have something then to share... Today my heart is full of gratitude! The love that has been outpouring to me is just beyond words. I have my close friends that have given me gifts to help with my healing..a soft special pillow for my arm, my door decorated with fun pink things, a wonderful CD with uplifting music,really fun cards, a perfect hospital gown (ITS CAMO!!!!)a pretty bracelet, not to mention the food! YUM! But I am just amazed at the prayers on my behalf. I have had my name on the prayer rolls of more than 5 temples (Even in Japan! Thank you Linda!), people from work have prayed for me, people in my ward have prayed for me, and then today...I got a BEAUTIFUL short but so touching, letter from a Methodist church group in Texas signed by over 20 people that don't know me that are praying for me. I know prayers work! I feel them holding me up! I am so THANK-FULL for all the love! I am BLESSED!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Layout